What if I am a Victim of a Hit-and-Run Accident in Kansas City?

Car Accident What if I am a Victim of a Hit-and-Run Accident in Kansas City?

Did you know that the number of hit-and-run accidents in the United States has been increasing each year with an average of over 600,000 per year? The upward trend in hit-and-run accidents is likely to continue, and the trend is certainly of concern in the Kansas City area. 

According to Dr. David Yang, executive director of the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety, “Hit-and-run crashes in the United States are trending in the wrong direction. Our analysis shows that hit-and-run crashes are a growing traffic safety challenge.”

Not surprisingly, the Mann, Wyatt & Rice Injury Attorneys in Kansas City are often asked, “What if I am a victim of a hit-and-run accident?” 

According to Kansas City car accident Attorney Jesse Tanksley, if you have been injured in a hit-and-run accident, you may be entitled to file a personal injury claim for compensation. Fortunately, a Kansas City car accident attorney can help obtain compensation to cover medical treatment, rehabilitative care, lost wages, future lost income, property damage, pain and suffering, and emotional trauma.

Have You Been in a Hit-and-Run Accident in Kansas City?

The car accident team at Mann, Wyatt & Rice is passionate about helping people like you. Our Kansas City car accident attorneys specialize in:

  • Investigating your Kansas City accident to compile evidence.
  • Negotiating on your behalf with the insurance company.
  • Filing and pursuing a lawsuit on your behalf (in the case of unsuccessful negotiations).

Request a free consultation with our team of Kansas City car accident attorneys or contact us directly at (877) 768-2400. We look forward to speaking with you!

Car Accident

Related Articles

contact us directly at (877) 768-2400, or

Request a Free Consultation